(updated) On 16. April the annual European Rustfest at the “Schloss Huelchrath” (Huelchrath castle) takes place again. It’s the gathering of the European Human-Highway mailing list and neil-young.info.
– Alexander Würker in thoughts of Greendale
– Jürgen Voigt, the microphone bows to him
– “OldSmith” with the whole Canterbury House Conzert 1968
– Mixed-Rusted-Band, special guests with some Ocean-parts
– CrazyHelpless: It’s all one song
– Bozz Rockband they don’t rust nor sleep
(updated) Famous Sci-Fi author Robert Wilson meets his famous wife Sharry (author on an upcoming Neil Young book) and a Lighthouse (famous Albert from Crazy Young and the Huelchrath Castle Neil.Con) at the Dort.Con 2011 (Science Fiction Conference)
“\"This is a song I wrote about the beaches in Spain. I\'ve never been on the beaches in Spain. Sort of my own idea of what it\'s like over there\".” by -- Neil Young, Intro de \"Cowgirl in the Sand\", Londres 27 février 1971 also cited on PurpleWordsOnAGreyBackground
Neil Young on Tour
Sugar Mountain setlists
Tom Hambleton provides BNB with setlists, thankfully. His website is the most comprehensive searchable archives on the Internets about anything Neil Young related setlists. Goto Sugar Mountain.